[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Na- Mahram - Sharing glasses

Assalamu 'alaykum
The following question was answered by Mulla Asgher.

Salaams & Duas
Ummulbanin Merali - Moderator - 'Aalim Network
***

QUESTION:

Recently my brother-in-law came to stay at my house and he would not drink
from the same glass as me because I am a non-mahram to him. Please could
you tell me whether he is correct in his actions and more detail.

ANSWER:

The question of being Na-Mahram is not applicable to using the same
utensils or glasses for eating and drinking. In other words, your brother-in-law was not right in his assumptions.

Asgherali M M Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Mutual Funds Investments
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Nabi & Rasul