[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Translation of Marriage Formula (Nikah)

Salaam Alaykum:

The following answer was obtained from Syed Seestani's Taudhi'ul Masail
(Islamic Laws)

wa-salaam,

Asalamallikum,

Recently I attended a wedding where the Alim was reciting the Nikah in
Arabic. Could you kindly translate the Nikah in English?

Thank you very much.

ANSWER:

<Moderator's Note: Please review the section regarding Marriage Formula
from Syed Seestani.  The link is provided below:>

http://www.al-islam.org/laws/marriage1.html#2372

The entire text of Syed Seestani's rulings can be obtained from
http://www.al-islam.org/laws/

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Trading in bank shares
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Transliterations (Arabic to English)