[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Justice of God

Salaam Alaykum

Please review the links provided below.  Please feel free to refer any
additional or specific questions to the 'Aalim Network

wa salaam,

Asalaam Alaykum

Recently I was having a discussion with a Sunni brother about the Shia
belief of 'Adl which is according the Shaykh Kashif ul-Ghita that "God
the Almighty is not unjust to anybody, nor does He commit any action
which could be considered bad by man's primordial sense."

Does this mean that Allah (SWT) is compelled to do justice which is in
accordance with man's primordial sense?  Or does Allah (SWT) do justice
as He pleases, even if it may be different from man's definition of
justice?

The Sunni brother told me that they don't believe in that
definition of 'Adl and since 'Adl is an essential belief for a Muslim,
does this make them kafir?

----

ANSWER:

[Moderator's Note:  Both articles were obtained from www.al-islam.org]

 <<Al-Adl.html>>

 <<divine justice.html>>

Attachment Converted: "c:\program files\eudora\attach\Al-Adl1.htm"

Attachment Converted: "c:\program files\eudora\attach\divine justice1.htm"

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Joshua ibn Noon (AS)
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Ka'ba (It's extent)