[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Imam Khumayni's Writings?

Salaam Alaikum

The following was kindly provided by Mulla Bashir.

wa salaam

I got the following paragraph from a Sunni site and they attacked Imam
Khumaini because of this: 'All prophets came for the purpose of laying down
the foundation of  justice in the world, but they failed to do so;  even the
Prophet Muhammad (Sallahu alahi wa sallaam), seal of the prophets,  who came
to reform mankind and implement justice was not successful during his era. Surely the person who will succeed in doing so, who will establish justice
in all corners of the earth and straighten out all deviations is Imaam Mahdi al-Muntadhar
And the reason why Allah, Most gracious, has prolonged the life of Imaam
Mahdi, May peace be upon him, is due to the fact that  no other human being could carry out this task,  including the prophets and the saints .... surely this anniversary  celebration, this festival of the Mahdi, is a celebration of
great importance. Relative to Muslims it is considered greater even than the
birthday anniversary of the Prophet (Sallahu  alahi wa sallaam).
 (Al-Mujtama al Kuwaiteeya, no448, 8/7/1980).

 Please can you verify if Imam khumaini had said this or not.

I have not seen this particular passage of Marhum Ayatullah Ruhullah
Khumaini (a.r.). However I can understand the criticism from the Sunni
community. After all, the Holy Prophet's endeavour to establish a just and
equitable society were frustrated by the saqeefa.

If you wish confirmation that Ayatullah Khumaini did actually write the
passage please refer the question again to the Alim Network.

With salaams and du'aas from a humble servant of Ahlul Bayt and their
followers, and with a request to be remembered by you in your prayers,

Bashir Rahim

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Imam Jaffer As Sadiq
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Imam Khumayni/Islamic Revolution/Apostacy