1.) The Holy Qur’an.
2.) Al-Irshad, by Al-Shaykh Al-Mufid, Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Al-Nu’man Al-Akbari Al-Baghdadi (d. 423 AH), Dar Al-Ma’arifah, Beirut.
3.) Ikhtiyar Ma’arifat Al-Rijal, by Shaykh Al-Tusi Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-Hasan Al-Tusi (d. 460 AH), by Muhammad Raja’i, Mu’asasat Al-Bi’thah, and Mu’asast Ali- Al-Bayt l’ihia Al-turath, Qum.
4.) Al-’Ikhtisas, by Shaykh Al-Mufid, Dar Al-Mufid, Beirut, second edition (1414 AH).
5.) Al-’Amali, by Shaykh Al-Tusi Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-Hasan Al-Tusi (d. 460 AH), Mu’asasat Al-Bi’thah, first edition (141 AH), Dar Al-Thaqafah (Qum).
6.) Al-’Amali, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Abi Ibn Husayn Al-Qummi, known as Al-Saduq (d. 381 AH), Mu’asasat Al-Bi’thah, first edition, Qum.
7.) A’ayan Al-Shi’ah, by Sayed Muhsin Al-’Amin Al-’Amili (d. 1371 AH), Dar Al-Ta’aruf, Beirut.
8.) I’lam Al-Wara bi- A‛lam Al-Huda, Abu Ali Al-fadhl Ibn Al-Hasan Al-Tabarsi (d. 548 AH), Mu’asasat Ahl Al-Bayt, first edition, Qum (1417 AH).
9.) Al-Ihtijjaj ‘ala Ahl- Al l’ujjaj, by Abu Mansur Ahmad Ibn Ali Abi- Talib (d. 560 AH), Dar Al-N’aman, Al-Najaf, (1386 AH).
10) Al-Aghani, Abu Al-Faraj by Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Al-Ummawi Al-Asfahani (d. 356 AH).
11) Akhbar Al-Duwal wal Athar Al-’Awal, by Ahmad Ibn Yusuf Ibn Ahmad Ibn Sanan Al-Qarmani Al-Dimashqi (d. 1019 AH).
12) Al-Ithaf fi Hubb Al-’Ashraf, by Jamal Al-Din Abi Muhammad Abdullah Ibn Amir Al-Bishrawi (d. 1171 AH).
13) Al-amali, by Al-Nayshaburi.
14) Iqbal Al-’Amal, Shaykh Al-Saduq, by Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Al-Qummi (d. 1381 AH).
15) Al-’Anwar Al-Bahiah, by Shaykh Abbas Ibn Muhammad Ridha Al-Qummi (d. 1359 AH).
16) Islam wa Iran, by Shaykh Al-Shahid Murtadha Mutahari (d. 1399 AH).
17) Ansab Al-Ashraf, by Ahmad Yahya Ibn Jabir Al-Baladhuri (d. 279 AH).
18) Akhbar Al-Tawal, by Abi Hanifah Ahmad Ibn Dawoud Al-Dinori who died (282H).
19) Al-Isabah fi tamiez Al-Sahabah, by Ahmad Ibn Hajar Al-‘Asqalani (d. 852H).
20) Ahl- Al-Bayt (‘a) tanaw’a adwar wa wahdat hadaf, by Al-Shahid Al-sa’aid Al-sayd Muhammad Al-Baqir Al-Sadir who died (1400H), Dar Al-T’aruf, Beirut.
21) Al-Usul Al-Kafi, by Abu Ja’far Mohammad Ibn Ya’qubi Al-Kulayni (d. 328 or 329H).
22) Al-Bidayah wa ‘l-Nihayah, for Abi Al-fida Ismail Ibn Omar Ibn kathir Al-Dimashqi who died (774H), Dar Ihia Al-Tourath Al-Arabi, first edition (1408H).
23) Al-Dor Al-Nadhim, by Yousuf Ibn Hatim Ibn Fowz Ibn Mohanad Al-Shami Al-Mashghari Al-’Amili (d. 664H).
24) Al-Tawhid, by Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Al-ussan Al-Saduq (d. 381H). By Hashim Al-Husayni Al-Tahrani, Qum.
25) Al-’Iqd Al-Farid, by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Ibn ‘Abd Rabbih Al-Anadlusi (d. 327H).
26) ‛Ilal Al-Shara’i ‛, by Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Babawih Al-Qummi, Al-shiekh Al-Saduq (d. 381H), Al-maktabah Al-aidariah, Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf (1385H).
27) ‘Amdat Al-Talib fi Ansab Al Abi- Talib, by Jamal Al-Din Ahmad Ibn Ali Al-Husayn Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Mahana Ibn Anbah Al-Dawodi Al-assani (d. 828H).
28) ‘Uyun Al-Akhbar wa funun Al-Athar, by Abu Muhammad Abdullah Ibn Muslim Ibn Qutaybah Al-Dinawari (d. 276H).
1.) Bihar Al-Anwar for ‘Alamah Muhammad Al-Baqir Al-Majlisi (d. 1111H), Mussassat Al-Wafa, second edition, Beirut.
2.) Basa’ir Al-Darajat, Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Ibn Faruq Al-Safar Al-Qummi who died (290H) Al-’Alami Publications, Tehran (1430H).
3.) Bahth hawla Al-Wilayh, by Al-Shahid Al-Sayd Muhammad Al-Baqir Al-Sadir who died (1400H), Dar Al-T’aruf- Beirut.
1.) Dirasat wa bohoth fi Al-Tarikh Al-Islami for Sayyid Ja’far Murtada Al-Amili, (living).
2.) Durar Al-Samit fi Khabar Al-Sabit, by Abi Abdullah Muhammad Ibn ‘Ubad Ibn Abi Bakir Al-qadha ‘ai, known as Ibn Al-bar (d. 658H). First edition, Dar Al-garb Al-Islami, Beirut.
3.) Da’a’im Al-Islam, by Al-Qadi Abi Hanifah Al-Nu’man Ibn Muhammad Al-Tamimi Al-Maghribi (d. 363H).
4.) Al-Da’awat, by Qutb Al-Din Ibn Sa’d Ibn Hibat- Allah Al-Rawandi (d. 375H), first edition (1407H), Madrasat Imam Mahadi, Qum.
5.) Dalal Al-Imamah, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Jarir Ibn Rustam Al-Tabari, Mu’assassa Al Bayt, Qum.
6.) Ihqaq Al-Haqq wa Izhaq Al-Batil, for Nur Al-Din Al-Tustari (d. 1019H).
7.) Ithbat Al-Huda bilnosous wal Mujezat, by Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Al-Hur Al-’Amili (d. 1104H).
8.) Ithbat Al-Wasiyah li-Al-Imam Ali Ibn Abi- Talib, Abu Al-Hasan Ibn ‘Ali Al-Masudi (d. 346H).
9.) Iftraq Hashim wa Abid- Shamis, by Abi Hasan Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Nasr, who is known as Ibn Ruabah Al-Dabas.
1.) Furo’a Al-Kafi, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ya’qubi Al-Kulayni (d. 328 or 329H).
2.) Al-Fusul Al-Muhimmah fi M’arifat Al-A’aimah, by ‘Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Al-Maliki Al-Makki, known as Ibn Al-Sabbagh (d. 855H).
3.) Fada’al Al-Sahabah, by Ahmad Ibn anbal Al-Shaybani (d. 241H), Dar Al-Kitab Al-’Alamiyyah, Beirut.
4.) Falah Al-Sa’il, by Al-Sayyid Ibn Tawus ‘Ali Ibn Mousa Al-assani (d. 664H), published by Al-Makktab Al-’Alami Al-Islami lil- awzah Al-’Almiah, Qum.
1.) Al-Ghaybah, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Al-Tusi (d. 460H).
2.) Al-Ghaybah, by Muhammad Ibrahim Al-Nu’amani Ibn Zaynab.
1.) Hayat Al-Imam Zayn Al-’Abidin (‘a) (Dirasah wa Tahlil), for Shaykh Al-Baqir Al-Qurashi (living).
2.) Hilyat Al-Awlia’ wa Tabaqat Al-Asafiya’, by Abu N’aieem Ahmad Ibn Abdullah Al-Asfahani (d. 430H).
3.) Hayat Al-Hayawan, by Abi Muhammad Ibn Musa Ibn ‘Isa Ibn Ali Al-Damiri Al-Misri (d. 808H).
4.) Ayat Imam Ali Ibn Al-Husayn (‘a), by Dr Ja’far Al-Shahidi (d.1429H).
5.) Hayat Imam Al-Baqir (‘a), by Al-Shaykh Al-Baqir Sharif Al-Qurashi, (living).
6.) Hilyat Al-Abrar, by Sayd Hashim Ibn Sulayman Al-Katakani Al-Bahrani (d. 1107H).
7.) Hadith Al-Thaqalin, Published by Dar Al-Taqrib bain Al-Mathahib Al-Islamiah, Egypt.
8.) Hayat Al-Mokhtar, by Al-sayd Abdull- Razaq Ibn Muhammad Al-Muqaram Al-Najafi (d. 1391H).
1.) Imam Zayn Al-’Abidin (‘a) by sayd abdull- Razaq Ibn Muhammad Al-Muqaram Al-Najafi (d. 1391H).
1.) Jami’ Ahadith Al-Shi’ah, by Al-Sayyid Husayn Al-Barojordi (d. 1380H). Al-Matbah alilmiah, Qum (1399H).
2.) Al-Jarh wa Ta’dil, by Abu Muhammad Abdull- Rahman Ibn Hatim Al-Tamimi Al-Handhali Al-razi (d. 327H), Dar Ihya Al-Torath Al-Arabi,first edition (1371H)- Beirut.
3.) Jihad Al-Imam Zayn Al-’Abidin (‘a), by Muhammad Ridh Al-Husayni Al-jalali (living). Moasasat Dar Al-thaqafah first edition (1418H), Qum.
4.) Jamharat Al-Awlia’, by Muhammad Abu Al-Fidh Al-Husayni.
1.) Khasa’is Amir Al-Mu’minin (‘a), by Ahmad Ibn Sahib Al-Nisai (d. 303H), Maktabah Ninawa Al-Haditha, Tehran.
2.) Al-Khisal, by Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ali Al-Saduq (d. 381H), published by Jam’at Al-Mudarisin, Qum.
3.) Khulasat Tahdhib Al-Tahdhib Al-Kamal, by Safi Al-Din Ahmad Ibn Abdullah Al-khazraji (d. 991H), fourth edition (1141H).
4.) Al-Kharai’j wa Al-Jarai’h, Abu Al-Husayn Sa’d Ibn Abdullah Al-Rawandi, who is known as Qutb Al-Din Al-Rawandi (d. 573H).
5.) Al-Kafi, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ya’qubi Al-Kulayni, Al-Razi (d. 328 or 329H), Dar Al-Kutub Al-Islamiah, Tehran 5th edition (1363H).
6.) Al-Kamil lil Mubarad, Abu Al-Abbas Muhammad Ibn Yazid Al-mubarad (d. 285H).
7.) Al-Kamil fi Al-Tarikh, by Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Abdull- karim Al-Shibani (Ibn Al-Athir Al-jazari) (d. 630H), Dar Al-Sadir, Bireut.
8.) Al-Kamil lil- Bahai, by ‘Aimad Al-Din Al-assan Ibn Ali Al-Tabari, who died at the beginning of the 8th century.
9.) Kitab Al-Sanad (Al-musnad Al-kabir), by Omar Ibn ‘Asim Al-Dahak (d. 278H), 3rd edition (1413H), Al-maktab Al-Islami, Beirut.
10) Kitab Al-Fotuh, Muhammad Ahmad Ibn ‘Aatham Al-kufi (d. 314AH), first edition (1411AH), Dar Al-Adwaa, Beirut.
11) Kashif Al - Ghummah fi Ma’arifat Al-Aaimah, by ‘Ali Ibn Eissa Al-Ardabily (d. 692AH), Dar Al-Adwaa 2nd edition, Beirut.
12) Kifayat Al-Athar fi Al-Nas ‘ala Al-’Aaimah Al-Ethna ‘Ashar, by Abi Al-Qasim ‘Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Ali Al-kazaz Al-Qummi Al-Razi (d. 400AH).
13) Kamal Al-Din wa Tamam Al-Ni’amah, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-Husayn Al-Skiekh Al-Saduq (d. 381AH), Muasasat Al-Nashir Al - Islami first edition (1405AH).
14) Al-kina wAl-Al-Alqab, by Al-shiekh Abbas Ibn Muhammad Ridh Al-Qummi (d. 1359AH).
15) Kaniz Al-’Ammal fi Sinnan Al-Aqwal wAl-Afa’al, by Alaa Al-Din Al-Mutaqi Ibn Hussam Al-Din Al-Hindi (d. 975AH).
1.) Al-Luhuf fi qatla Al-Tuffu, by Ibn Tawus Ali Ibn Musa Al-Hasani (d. 664 AH), first edition (1417AH), Qum.
2.) Lawa’aj Al-Ashjan, by Al-sayd Mouhsin Abdull- karim Al-Amin Al-assani (d. 1371AH), Publication of Maktabat Basirati, Qum.
1.) Muthir Al-Ahzan, by Muhammad Ibn Ja’far Ibn Abi Al-Baqa Hibat Allah Al-Hili (d. 645H), Al-Maktba’ah Al-Hidariah, Najaf Al-Ashraf (1369AH).
2.) Majma’a Al-Zawa’d wa Manba’ Al-Fawa’id, by Nur Al-Din Ali Ibn Abi Bakir Al-Haythami (d. 807H), Dar Al-kitab Al-Arabi Publication, 3rd edition (1403AH).
3.) Majalis Tha’alab, by Abu Al-Abbas Ahmad Ibn Yahya Ibn Yasar Al-Shibani kown Bi Th’alab (d. 291AH).
4.) Al-Mahasin, by Abu Ja’far Ahmad Ibn Khalid Al-Barqi (d. 274 or 280 AH), Dar Al-kotob Al-Islamiah, Tehran.
5.) Al-Mahasin wa Al-Masawi, by Ibrahim Ibn Muhammad Al-Bihaqi (d. 320AH).
6.) Al-Mahali, by Abi Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Ahmad sayd Hazim Al-Andalosi (d. 456AH), Dar Al-Fikir by Ahmad Muhammad Shakir.
7.) Al-Mokhtar Al-Thaqafi, by Nasir Ibn Sair Al-Tamimi Al-Manqari (d. 212AH).
8.) Mukhtasar Tarikh Dimashq, by Abu Al-Fadhil Jamal Al-Din Muhammad Ibn Makram Ibn Manthor Al-Masri (d. 711AH).
9.) Muruj Al-Dhahab wa M’adin Al-Jawahir, by ‘Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Ali Al-Masudi (d. 346AH).
10) Al-Mustadrak ‘ala Al-Sahihayn, by Abu- Abdull Al Muhammad Ibn Al-akim Al-Nisburi (d. 405AH).
11) Mustadrak Al-Wasal wa Mustanbat Al-Sa’il, by Mirza Husayn Al-Nuri Al-Tabarsi (d. 1320AH), first edition (1408AH), second edition (1417AH), Dar Al-kutub Al-’Almiyyah, Beirut.
12) Mustatrafat Al-Sara’ir, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Mansur Ibn Ahmad Ibn Idris Al-Hilli (d. 598H).
13) Al-Musnad, by Abu Abdullah Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Ibn Hanbal Al-Shibani (d. 241AH), Dar Sadir, Beirut.
14) Musnad Ibn Al-Ja’d, by Abu Al-Hasan Ali Ibn Al-Ja’d Ibn ‘Ubayd Al-Jawhari (d. 230AH).
15) Musnad Abi Da’udd, by Salman Ibn Da’ud Ibn Al-Jarud Al-Farisi Al-Tayalisi (d. 204AH), Dar Alm’arifah, Beirut.
16) Musnad Abi Y’ala Al-Mosali, by Ahmad Ibn Ali Ibn Al-Mothana Al-Tamimi (d. 307AH), Dar Al-Mamun li-l-Turath.
17) Al-Musabah (Janat al’Aman Al-Waqiah wa Janat Al-Iman Al-Baqiah), by Taqia Al-Din Ibrahim Ibn Ali Al-’Aamil i Al-assan Ibn Salih Al-’Amili Al-Kaf’ami (d. 905 AH), Mu’asasat Al-’Alami, Beirut, third edition, (1403 AH).
18) Al-Musannaf, by Abu Baker AbdulRazak Ibn Hamam Al-San’ani (d. 212 AH).
19) Al-Musanaf, by Abdullah Ibn Abi Shaibah Ibrahim Ibn Uthman Al-Kufi Al-Absi (d. 235 AH).
20) Ma’alim Al-Madrasatain, by Al-Sayed Al-’Alamah Murtadha Al-Askari (d. 1428 AH). Mu’asasat Al-Nu’aman, Beirut (1410 AH).
21) Ma’ani Al-Akhbar, by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ali Al-Saduq (d. 381 AH).
22) Mu’ajam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, by Mu’asasat Al-Ma’arif Al-Islamiah, under supervision of Shaykh Ali Al-Kurani (contemporary scholar).
23) Ma’arifat Al-Thuoqat, by Abu Al-assan Ahmad Ibn Abdullah Ibn Salih Al-’ijli Al-Kufi (d. 261 AH), Maktabah Al-Dar, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, first edition (1405 AH).
24) Al-Mu’ajam Al-Awsat, by Abu Al-Qasim Sulayman Ibn Ahmad Al-Tabarani (d. 360 AH), Dar Al-Haramain, first edition (1415 AH).
25) Al-Mu’ajam Al-Kabir, by Abu Al-Qasim Ibn Ahmad Al-Tabarani (d. 360 AH), Dar Ihia Al-Turath Al-’Arabi.
26) Mu’ajam Al-Buldan, by Abu Abdullah Yaqout Ibn Abdullah Al-amwi Al-Rumi Al-Baghdadi (d. 626 AH).
27) Matalib Al-Suoul, by Muhammad Ibn Talha Al-Shafi’ai (d. 654 AH), by Ahmad Al-’Atiah.
28) Mafatih Al-Jinan, by Al-Shaykh Abbas Ibn Muhammad Ridha Al-Qummi (d. 1359 AH).
29) Maqatil Al-Talibin, by Abu Al-Faraj Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Al-Amawi Al-Asfahani (d. 356 AH), Al-Maktabah Al-aydariah, Al-Najaf, second edition (1385 AH).
30) Maqtal Al-Husayn, by Sayed Abdul Razzaq Ibn Muhammad Al-Maqarram Al-Najafi (d. 1391 AH).
31) Maqtal Ziarat Al-Husayn (‘a), by Muhammad Ibn Al-Hasan Al-Shajari (d. 445 AH), Maktabah Ayatullah Al-Mar’ashi Al-Najafi (1403 AH).
32) Al-Maqn’ah, by Al-Shaykh Al-Mufid Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Al-Na’aman Al-Akbari (d. 413 AH).
33) Maqtal Al-Khawarizmi, by Al-Muwafaq Ibn Ahmad Muhammad Al-Maki Al-Khawvrizmi (d. 568 AH).
34) Manaqib Al-Abi Talib, by Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Shahr Ashub Al-Seruwi Al-Mazandarani (d. 588 AH), Al-Matba’ah Al-aydariah, Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf (1414 AH).
35) Muntakhab Al-Athar, by Lutf- Allah Al-SafiAl-Gulbaygani.
36) Man la- yahdhoroh Al-Fqaih, by Al-Shaykh Al-Saduq Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Husayn Ibn Babawiah Al-Qummi (d. 381 AH).
37) Mu’assassat Al-Mustafa wa Al-’Itrah, by Al-Haj Husayn Al-Shakiri, Al-Hadi, first edition, Qum (1417 AH).
1.) Nathr Al-Durar, by Abu Sa’id Mansor Ibn assan Al-Abi (d. 481 AH).
2.) Nuzhat Al-Nadhir wa Tanbih Al-Khatir, by Al-Husayn Ibn Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Al-alwani. (He is one of scholars who lived during the fifth century).
3.) Nasab Al-Abi Talib by, Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Ali Al-Hassaini Al-’Ubaidali (d. 270 AH).
4.) Nasha’at Al-Shi’ah wa Al-Tashi’a, by Sayed Muhammad Al-Baqir Al-Sadr (d. 1400 AH), by Dr. Abd Al-Jabbar Shararah.
5.) Al-Nasa’ih Al-Kafiah, by Al-Sayd Muhammad Ibn Aqil Ibn Abdullah Ibn ‘Ummar Ibn Yahya Al-Alawi (d. 1350 AH).
6.) Al-Nadhariah Al-Siyasiah lada Al-Imam Zayn Al-’Abidin (‘a), by Al-Shaykh Mahmood Al-Baghdadi, (a contemporary scholar), published by Majma’a Al-Alami Li Ahl Al-Bayt (‘a).
7.) Nadhim Durar Al-Simtain fi Fadha’il Al-Mustafa, wAl-Murtadha wAl-Batoul wAl-Sibtain (‘a), by Muhammad Ibn Yusuf Ibn Al-assan Ibn Al-Zarandi Al-Hanafi Al-Madani (d. 750 AH), first edition (1377 AH).
8.) Nafas Al-Mahmmum, by Al-Shaykh ‘Abbas Ibn Muhammad Ridha Al-Qummi (d. 1359 AH).
9.) Naqish Al-Khawatim, by Al-Sayed Ja’far Mortadha Al-’Amili (a contemporary scholar).
10) Nihayat Al-Irab fi Ma’arifat Ansab Al-Arab, Mubarak Ibn Mubarak Al-Jazari, Ibn Al-Athir (d. 606 AH).
1.) Qadatuna kaif Na’arifuhum, by Sayd Muhammad Hadi Al-Husayni Al-Milani (d. 1395 AH).
2.) Al-Qamus Al-Muhit, by Muhammad Ibn Ya’aqub Al-Fayrozabadi (d. 816 or 817 AH).
3.) Qurb Al-Isnad, by Abu Al ‘Abbas Abdullah Ibn Ja’far Al-imiari (a third century scientist).
1.) Rijal Al-Kashi (ikhtiar ma’rifat Al-rijal), by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Al-assan Al-Tusi (d. 460 AH).
2.) Rasa’il Al-Jahidh, Abu ‘Uthman ‘Amr Ibn Al-Majlisi, Bihar Al-Anwar Al-jahidh (d. 255 AH), by abdull Salam Harun, Dar Al-Jil, Beirut (1410 AH).
3.) Risalat Al-Thaqalain (Journal), published by Al-Majma’a Al-‘Alami li Ahal Al-Bayt (‘a), no. 4 - 9.
4.) Risalat Al-Husayn (Journal), by Muhammad ‘Ali ‘Abidi, published by Markaz Dirasat Nahdhat Al-Imam Al-Husayn.
5.) Rowdhat Al-Wa’adhin, by Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Fatal Al-Nisaburi (d. 507 AH), Al-Sharif Al-Radhi Publications.
1.) Al-Sunan Al-Kubra, by Ahmad Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Ali Al-Bayhaqi (d. 458 AH), Dar Al-Fikr.
2.) Al-Sunan Al-Kubra, by Ahmad Ibn Shu’aib Al-Nisaai (d. 303 AH).
3.) Sunan Abi Dawood, by Sulayman Ibn Al-Ash’ath Al-Sajistani (d. 275 AH).
4.) Sunan Ibn Majah, by Muhammad Ibn Yazid Ibn Majah (d. 275 AH), Dar Alfikr.
5.) Sunan Al-Daremi, by Abi Muhammad Abdullah Ibn Abdull Rahman Ibn Al-Fadhil Bahram Al-Daremi (d. 255 AH).
6.) Sirat Rasoul Allah (sawa) wa Ahl Al-Bayt (‘a), Mo’asasat Al-Balagh, first edition (1414 AH), published by Al-Majma’a Al-’alami li Ahl Al-Bayt (‘a).
7.) Sirat A’alam Al-Nubala’, by Abi Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Al-Thahabi (d. 748 AH), 9th edition (1413 AH), Mo’asasat Al-Risalah.
8.) Shatharat Al-Thahab, by Abi Al-Falah Abdull Hai Ibn Ahmad Ibn ‘Imad Al-Hanbali (d. 1089 AH).
9.) Sharah Usul Al-Kafi, by Muhammad Salih Al-Mazandarani (d. 1081 AH).
10) Sharah Ihqaq Al-Haq, by Sayed Shihab ‘Aladin Al-Mar’ashi Al-Najafi (d. 1411 AH), publications of Ayah Allah Al-Mar’ashi Al-Najafi, Qum.
11) Sharh Nahj Al-Balaghah, by Abi amid Hibat- Allah Ibn Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Al-adid Al-Mada’ini Al-M’atazali (d. 656 AH). Dar ‘Ihia Al-kutub Al-’Ar abia, Beirut, first edition (1378 AH).
12) Al-Shi’ar wal Ghina fi Al-Madinah wa Makkah, Dr. Shawqi Dheif.
13) Sahih Al-Bukhari, by Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Al-Maghirah Al-Ja’afi Al-Bukhari (d. 256 AH), Dar Al-fikr.
14) Sahih Muslim, by Muslim Ibn Hajjaj Al-Qushaiar Al-Nisaburi (d. 361 AH). Dar Al-fikr, Beirut.
15) Sahih Ibn Khazimah, by Abu Bakr Muhammad Ibn Ishaq Ibn Khazimah Al-Salami Al-Nisaburi (d. 311 AH), second edition (1412 AH), Al-Maktab Al-Islamih, Beirut.
16) Al-Sahiffa Al-Sajjadiyyah Al-Kamilah, by Imam ‘Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Abi Talib (‘a) (d. 94 AH), Moasasat Al-Nashr Al-’Islami, first edition (1407 AH).
17) Al-Sahiffa Al-Sajjadiyyah, by Imam ‘Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Al-Sajjad (‘a) (d. 94 AH), by Abtahi, first edition, (1411 AH), Qum.
18) Al-Sirat Al-Mustaqim ‘Ila Mostahiqi Al-Taqdim, by Ali Ibn Younis Al-Nabati Al-Biadi Al-’Amili (d. 877 AH).
19) Safwat Al-Safawah, by Ibn Al-Jawzi Abdul- Rahman Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Muhammad Abu Al-faraj (d. 597 AH).
20) Al-Sirat Al-Sawi fi Manaqib Al-Nabi, by Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali Al-Shanjani Al-Qadiri Al-Madani.
1.) Tarikh Ahl Al-Bayt (‘a), by Abi Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Al-thalij Al-Baghdadi (d. 325 AH).
2.) Tarikh Al-Khulafa’, by Jalal Al-Din Abdul- Rahman Al-Suyuti (d. 911 AH).
3.) Tarikh Dimashq, by Abu Al-Qasim Ali Ibn Al-assan Ibn Hibat- Allah Al-Shafi’e, who is known as Ibn ‘Asakir. He died on (571 AH), Dar Al-fikr first edition, Beirut.
4.) Tarjamat Al-Imam Zayn Al-’Abidin from Tarikh Dimashq, by Muhammad Al-Baqir Al-Mahmoodi (d. 1427 AH).
5.) Tahthib Al-Tahthib, Ahmad Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Hajar Al-’Asqalani (d. 852 AH).
6.) Tarikh Asma Al-Thuqat, ‘Ummar Ibn Shahin Ibn afis who died (385 AH). Al-Hadi, first edition, Qum (1417 AH).
7.) Tahthib Al-Kamal fi Asma Al-Rijal, by Jamal Al-Din Ibn Al-Hajjaj Ibn Yusuf Al-Mazi (d. 742 AH), Mo’asasat Al-Risalah, fourth edition, Beirut (1406 AH).
8.) Tathkirat Al-uffadh, by Abi Abdullah Shams Al-Din Al-Thahabi who died (748 AH), Dar Ihia Al-Turath Al-’Arabi, Beirut.
9.) Tarikh Al-Ya’qubi, by Ahmad Ibn Ya’qub Ibn Ja’far Ibn Wahab Ibn Wadieh Al-ya’qubi (d. 284 AH). Dar Sadir, Beirut.
10) Tahthib Al-Ahkam, by Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Al-Tusi (d. 460 AH), Dar Al-Kitab Al-Islamiah –Tehran, third edition (1364 AH).
11) Tarikh Al-Tabari (Tarikh Al-Ummam wal Moluk), by Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Jarir Al-Tabari (310 AH), Mo’asasat Al-’Alami- Beirut (1403 AH).
12) Tuhaf Al-’Uqul, by Abi Muhammad Al-assan Ibn ‘Ali Ibn Al-Hussan Ibn Shu’abah Al-Harani, Mo’asasat Al-Nashir, second edition (1404 AH).
13) Tafsir Al-Qummi, by Abu Al-assan ‘Ali Ibn Ibrahim Al-Qummi (d. 329 AH), Mo’asasat Dar Al-Kitab, third edition (1414 AH).
14) Tafsir Al-’Ayashi, Abi Nadhir Muhammad Ibn Masoud Ibn ‘Ayash Al-Salami Al-Samarqandi (d. 320 AH) Al-Maktabah Al-’Alamiah Al-‘Islamiah, Tehran.
15) Tafsir Nur Al-thaqalin, Abid ‘Ali Ibn Al-Jumu’ah Al-’Arosi Al-ouayzi (d. 1112H), Mo’asasat Ismailian, forth edition (1412 AH), Qum.
16) Tarikh Al-Adab fi Dhau’i Al-Minhaj Al-Islami, by Dr. Mahmmud Al-Bustani, (contemporary scholar).
17) Tanqih Al-Maqal fi A’alm Al-Rijal, by Abdullah Ibn Muhammad Ibn assan Al-Mamqani (d. 1351 AH).
18) Tafsir Al-Imam Al-’Askari, by Imam Hasan Al-’Askari (d. 260 AH), Madrasat Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, first edition (1409 AH).
19) Tafsir Al-burhan, by Hashim Al-Husayni Al-Bahrani (d. 1107 or 1109 AH).
20) Tathkirt Al-Khawas, by Abi Al-Mudhafar Yusuif Ibn Qazawighli Ibn Abdullah Sebt Ibn Al-Jawzi (d. 654 AH).
21) Tahthib Al-lughat wAl-Asma, by Abi Zakaria Yahya Ibn Sharaf Al-shafi’ai Al-Nawawi (d. 676 AH).
22) Tafsir Al-Safi, by Al-Mola Muhsin Al-faydh Al-Kashani (d. 1091 AH).
23) Taysir Al-Matalib fi Tartib Amali Abi Talib, by Al-Sayd Yahya Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Harun Ibn Al-Husayn Ibn Abi Talib Al-Haruni (d. 424 AH).
24) Thawab Al-A’amal, Abi Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Al-Husayn Al-Saduq (d. 381 AH), published by Al-Sharif Al-Radi, second edition (1368 AH).
25) Thakha’ir Al-’Uqbi fi Manaqib thawi Al-Qurba, Mohib Al-Din Ahmad Ibn Abdullah Al-Tabari (d. 694 AH), Maktabah Al-qudsi, Cairo, from Dar Al-kotob Al-Masriah.
26) Al-Tharia’ah ila Tasanif Al-Shi’ah, Muhammad Muhsin Al-Shaykh Agha buzurg Al-Tahrani (d. 1389 AH).
27) Thail Tarikh Baghadad, Abu Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Mahmood Ibn Al-Husayn (Ibn Al-najar) (d. 643 AH).
28) Tabaqat Al-fuqaha’, Ibrahim Ibn ‘Ali yusuif Al-firozabadi Al-Shirazi (d. 476 AH).
29) Tabaqat Al-kubra, by Muhammad Ibn Sa’ad Ibn Man’a Al-Zahari Al-Basiri (d. 230 AH), Dar Sadir Beirut.
30) Tabaqat Al-fuqaha, by Abdull- Rahim Ibn Al-assan Ibn ‘Ali Al-Sanawi (d. 772 AH).
1.) Wasail Al-Shi’ah, by Muhammad Ibn Al-assan Al-Hurr Al-’Amili, who died 1104 AH, published by Al Al-Bayt Li’hia Al-Turath, 2nd edition, Qum.
2.) Wassilat Al-Ma’al fi ‘Iddat Manaqib Al-Shaykh Ahmad Ibn Al-Fadhl Ibn Muhammad ba Kathir Al-Makki Al-Hadhrami (d. 1047 AH).
3.) Wafiyat Al-Ayaan, by Abi Al-’Abbas Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Al-Barmaki, known as Ibn Khalkan (d. 681 AH).
4.) Waq’at Al-Taf, by Abi Makhnaf Lut Ibn Yahya Ibn Sa’id Ibn Makhnaf Ibn Salim Al-Azdi Al-Ghamedi (d. 157 AH).
5.) Waqi’at Saffin, by Nasir Ibn Muzahim Al-Timimi Al-Minqari (d. 212 AH).
1.) Yanabi’a Al-Mawadah, by Solaiman Ibn Ibrahim Al-Qunduzi (d. 1294 AH), Dar Al-’Uswah, 1st edition.