The sources used in this book, after the holy Qur’an, are: The sources used in this book, after the holy Qur’an, are:
1. Al-Ijaabah Li Irad Ma Istadrakathu 'A'ishah 'Ala As-Sahaabah, by Badr Ad-Deen Az-Zarkashi, revised by Sa'id Al-Afani, 1st edition, Al-Hashimiyyah press, Damascus 2nd edition, Al-Maktab AlIslami, Beirut, 1390H. /1970AD, in Arabic.
2. Ahkaam Al-Awrah Fil Fiqh Al-Islami.
3. Akhlaaq, Barroukh Espinozah, translated by Muhsin Jehangiri, in Persian.
4. Akhlaaq Dar Cheen Wa hind Bastan by I. Jamrah Shkeen, translated by Keywan, in Persian.
5. AlIsteea'ab, by Ibn Abd AlBarr, Daar AlJeel, Beirut, 1412H. /1992AD., in Arabic.
6. Usd AlGhaabah, by Ibn AlAthir, Dar Ihyaa At-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut, in five volumes, in Arabic.
7. Anwaar AlMalakoot, in Arabic.
8. Banoy-Mujtahid Irani, by Nasir Baaqiri, Bidehindi, Islamic Propagation Bureau, Qum, 1992, in Persian.
9. Bihaar Al-Anwaar, by Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi, Islamiyyah Publications, Tehran, 110 volumes, in Arabic.
10. Bu'd Ijtimaa'i Islam, by Muhammad Isfandyari, 1st edition, Khurram pub., Qum, 1997, in Persian.
11. Bay'at An-Nabi Lil Nisa', by Muhammad Ali Qutub.
12. Taareekh Dimashq “Taraajum An-Nisa”, revision: Sukaynah Ash-Shahaabi, in Arabic.
13. Taareekh Libas, Rout Trimozvile Kaks, translated by: Shireen Bozorgmehr, Toos, Tehran, 1993, in Persian.
14. Tibyaan “Woman's Status in Imam Khomeini's thought”, eighth volume, Foundation of organising and publishing Imam Khomeini's works, Tehran.
15. Tahreer Al-Mar'ah Fi 'Asr Ar-Risaalah, by Abd Al-Haleem Muhammad Abu Shaqqah, Daar Al-Qalam, Kuwait, 1410H/1990AD., in Arabic.
16. Tahreer Al-Waseelah, by Imam al-Khomeini, Mu'assasat An-Nashr Al-Islami, Qum, in Arabic.
17. At-Tahreer Wat-Tanweer, in Arabic.
18. Tuhaf Al-Oqool, Ibn Shu'bah, 5th edition, Mu'assasat Al'Ala, Beirut, 1394H. /1974AD, in Arabic.
19. Tahawwul Farhangi Dar Jami'ah Pishrafta San'ati, Ronalah Ingehart, translated by Maryam Watar, in Persian.
20. Tazkirat Al-Huffaz, by Adh-Dhahabi, Dar Ihyaa At-Turath Al-Arabi, in Arabic.
21. Tazkirat Al-Fuqaha, by al-Allamah Al-Hilli, Al-Maktabah Ar-Razawiyyah, Tehran, in two volumes, in Arabic.
22. Taraajum A'laam An-Nisa'', by Muhammad Husayn Al'Alami, Mu'assasat Al'Alami Lil Matboo'at, Beirut, 1407H/1987AD., in Arabic.
23. Tarjuman Al-Ashwaq, by Ibn AlArabi.
24. Tasnif Ghurar Al-Hikam, by Mustafa Ad-Dirayati, Maktab Al'Alaam Al-Islami, Qum, in Arabic.
25. Tafseer Al-Muraghi, by Ahmad Mustafa Al-Muraghi, Dar Ihyaa At-Turaath Al-Arabi, Beirut, in Arabic.
26. At-Tafseer Al-Muneer, by Wahbah Az-Zuhayli, 1st edition, Daar Al-Fikr, Damascus, 1411H/1991AD, in Arabic.
27. Tafseer al-Imam al-Askari (A), Madrasat al-Imam Al-Mahdi, Qum, 1409H, in Arabic.
28. At-Tawheed, by Ash-Shaykh As-Sadooq, As-Sadooq Library, Tehran, in Arabic.
29. Al-Jami' As-Sagheer “Sunan At-Tirmidhi”, revised by: Ahmad Muhammad Shakir, Daar Ihyaa At-Turaath Al-Arabi, Beirut, in five volumes, in Arabic.
30. Jaygaah Zan Dar Qanoon, Women's Affairs Bureau in President Office, Tehran, 1994, in Persian.
31. Jara'im Al-Adab Al'Ammah, by Muhammad Ahmad Abideen Muhammad Hamah Al-Qamhawi.
32. Jawahir Al-Kalam, by Muhammad Hasan An-Najafi, Daar Al-Kutub Al-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 43 volumes, in Arabic.
33. Juhud AlMar'ah Fi Nashr Al-hadith, by Salih Yousif Ma'tuq, Daar Al-Bashaa'ir Al-Islamiyyah, Beirut, 1418H/1997AD., in Arabic.
34. Al-Hayaat, by Muhammad Riza Al-Hakeemi Muhammad Al-Hakeemi and Ali Al-Hakeemi, Islamic Publications Bureau, Qum, in Arabic.
35. Da'irat Al-Ma'arif Al-Islamiyyah Ash-Shi'iyyah, by Hasan Al-Ameen, Beirut, 1393H/1973AD, in Arabic.
36. Adh-Dhari'ah Ila Tasaaneef Ash-Shi'ah, by Ash-Shaykh Aga Buzurg At-Tehraani, Al-Maktabah Al-Islamiyyah, Tehran, in Arabic.
37. Zikr An-Niswah Al-Muta'abbidaat As-Sufiyyat, by Abu Abd Ar-Rahmaan As-Salami, revised by: Mahmud Muhammad As-Sanahi, 1st edition, Al-Khanji Library, Cairo, 1413H/1993AD.
38. Rejal An-Najaashi, Ad-Dawari Library, Qum, in Arabic.
39. Rooh Al-Bayaan, by Ismaa'il Brousi, Al-Ja'fari Library, Tehran, in Arabic.
40. Rooh Ad-Deen Al-Islami, by Afeef Abd Al-Fattah Tabbarah.
41. Zanashui Wa Akhlaaq, in Persian.
42. Zan Bi Zan, Taareekh Banafshah Hijazi, Nashr Shahr Ashub, 1991, in Persian.
43. Zan Wa Ayinah Jalaal Wa Jamal, by Abdallah Jawadi Amuli, 2nd edition, Isra Publications, Qum, 1418H/1998AD, in Persian.
44. Zan Wa Payamawari, by Murtaza Faheem Kermani, 1st edition, Farhang Islami Publications, Tehran, 1992, in Persian.
45. Silsilat Al-Ahaadeeth As-Saheehah, by Nasir Ad-Deen Al-Albani, 4th edition, Al-Maktab AlIslami, Beirut, 1405H/1985AD, in Arabic.
46. Silsilat Al-Ahaadeeth Az-Za'ifah Wal-Mawzu'ah, by Muhammad Nasir Ad-Deen Al-Albani, Maktabat Al-Ma'arif, Ar-Riyad, 1412H/1992AD, in Arabic.
47. Sunan Ibn Maaja, by Abu Abdallah Muhammad Ibn Yazid Al-Qazweeni, Daar Ihyaa At-Turath Al-Arabi, 1395H/1975AD, in Arabic.
48. Sunan Abi Dawood, by Sulayman Ibn Ash'ath As-Sijistani, Daar Ihyaa As-Sunnah AnNabawiyyah, in four volumes, in Arabic. 49. Simaay Zan Dar Farhang Iran, by Jalaal Sattari, Nashr Markaz, Tehran, 1994, in Persian.
50. Sharh Qaysari Bar Fusus Al-Hikam, in Persian.
51. Shnaasnaameh Matbu'at Iran, in Persian.
52. Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, of al-Imam Al-Bukhari, Daar AlJeel, Beirut, 9 volumes, in Arabic.
53. Saheeh Muslim, exposition by An-Nawawi, 2nd edition, Daar Ihyaa AtTuraath AlArabi, Beirut, 1392H/1972AD, 18 volumes, in Arabic.
54. At-Tabaqaat Al-Kubra, by Ibn Sad, Dar Beirut, Beirut, 1405H/1985AD, 8 volumes, in Arabic.
55. Awaalim Sayyidat An-Nisa', by Abdallah Al-Bahrani Al-Isfahani, al-Imam AlMahdi Foundation, Qum.
56. Uyoon Al-Akhbar, by Ibn Qutaybah, Manshoorat Ash-Shareef Ar-Razi, Qum, 1415H/1994AD, in Arabic.
57. Fatimah Dar Ayinah Kitaab, by Isma'il Ansari Zanjani, 2nd edition, Al-Haadi Publications, Qum, 1996, in Persian.
58. Fatawa Ibn Taymiyyah, in Arabic.
59. Fath Al-Baari, by Ibn Hajar Al-Asqallani, 1st edition, Daar Al-Kutub Al'Ilmiyyah, Beirut, 1410H, 13 volumes, in Arabic.
60. Fusul 'An Al-Mar'ah, by Hadi Al'Alawi, Daar Al-Kunooz Al-Adabiyyah, Beirut, 1996AD, in Arabic.
61. Fihrist Kitabkhanah Markazi Danishgah, in Persian.
62. Al-Fihrist, of Ibn An-Nadeem, revised by: Riza Tajaddud, Muhaqqiq Publications, 1350H, in Arabic.
63. Fihrist Mawzu'i Kutub Wa Maqalat Dar Bara Zan, Ministry of Islamic Guidance, 2nd edition, Tehran, 1986, in Persian.
64. Fi Zilaal Al-Qur’an, by Sayyid Qutub, 6th edition, Daar Ihyaa At-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut, 1391H/1971AD, in Arabic.
65. Al-Kafi, of Muhammad Ibn Yaqoob Al-Kulayni, Daar Al-Kutub Al-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 8 volumes, in Arabic.
66. Kitabshinasi Athar Mazhabi Zanan Irani, Majid Farrukh Zadah, Mutahhar Publications, Tehran, 1994, in Persian.
67. Kitaab Muqaddas, Society of distribution of sacred books among nations, in Persian.
68. Al-Kitaab Al-Muqaddas, 1st edition, Holy Book Society in Lebanon, 1993, in Arabic.
69. Kitabnamah Zan, index of books written and translated by women, “19791995”, Researching Department in Az-Zahra University, Tehran, 1995, in Persian.
70. Kashf Az-Zunoon, by Hajji Khalifah, Daar Al-Kutub Al'Ilmiyyah, Beirut, 1413H/1992AD, in Arabic.
71. Kanz Al-Ummal, by Ala' Ad-Deen Al-Hindi, Ar-Risaalah Foundation, Beirut, 1409H/1989AD, in Arabic.
72. Al-Libaas Waz-Zeenah Min As-Sunnah Al-Mutahhrah, by Muhammad Abd Al-Hakeem AlQazi, Daar Alhadith, Cairo, 1409H/1989AD, in Arabic.
73. Lisaan Al-Arab, by Ibn Manzoor, 2nd edition, Daar Ihyaa At-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut, 1413H/1992AD, in Arabic.
74. Majma' Al-Bayan, by Abu Ali At-Tabrsi, Al-Maktabah Al'Ilmiyyah Al-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 5 volumes, in Arabic.
75. Majma' Az-Zawaa'id, by Noor Ad-Deen Al-Haythami, 3rd edition, Daar Al-Kitaab Al-Arabi, Beirut, 1402H, 10 volumes, in Arabic.
76. Al-Mahajjah Al-Bayzaa, by Muhsin Al-Kashani, Islamic Publications Bureau, Qum, 8 volumes, in Arabic.
77. Mukhtasar Taareekh Dimashq, by Ibn Manzoor, Daar Al-Fikr, Damascus, 14041410H, 29 volumes, in Arabic.
78. Al-Mar'ah Al-Arabiyyah Fi Ad-Deen Wal-Mujtam'a, by Husayn Al-Awrat, Al-Ahali Press and Publications, Damascus, 1996AD, in Arabic.
79. Mas'alah Hijaab, by Murtaza Mutahhari, 42nd edition, Sadra Publications, Tehran, 1995AD, in Persian.
80. Mustadrak Al-Wasa'il, by Husayn Noori, Ismaa'iliyan Publications, Qum, 3 volumes, in Arabic.
81. Musnad Ahmad, of al-Imam Ahmad, Al-Maktab Al-Islami, Beirut, 1389H/1969AD, 6 volumes, in Arabic.
82. Musnad 'A'ishah, by Ibn Hajar Al-Asqallani, 1st edition, Maktabat As-Sunnah, Cairo, 1416H/1995AD, in Arabic.
83. Masadir An-Nizam Al-Islami, vol. VI, “woman and family”, by Abd Al-Jabbaar Ar-Rifa'i.
84. Masadir Nahj Al-Balaghah Wa Asaaneeduha, 3rd edition, by Sayyid Abd Az-Zahra Al-Husayni, Daar Al-Azwa, Beirut, 1405H/1985AD, in Arabic.
85. Al-Misbaah Al-Muneer, by Al-Fayyumi, 1347H/1929AD, 2 volumes, in Arabic.
86. Matbu'at Iran, in Persian.
87. Mu'jam Rijaal Alhadith, of Ayatullah Al-Khui, 4th edition, Madinat Al'Ilm, Beirut, 1409H/1989AD, 23 volumes, in Arabic.
88. Al-Mufassal Fi Ahkaam Al-Mar'ah Wal-Bayt Al-Muslim, by Abd Al-Kareem Zaydaan, 2nd edition, Ar-Risaalah Foundation, Beirut, 1415H/1994AD, 11 volumes, in Arabic.
89. Al-Mufassal Fi Taareekh Al-Arab Qabl Al-Islam, by Jawad Ali, Daar Al-Ilm, Beirut, 11 volumes, in Arabic.
90. Mukaalamaat Kenfosios.
91. Mawsu'at Atraaf Al-hadith An-Nabawi, by Muhammad Zaghlool, Daar Al-Fikr, Beirut, 1410H/1989AD, in Arabic.
92. Mawsu'at Ummahaat Al-Mu'mineen, by Abd As-Sabur Shaheen, and Islah Abd AsSalam ArRifa'i, 1st edition, AzZahra Publications, Cairo, 1412H/1991AD, in Arabic.
93. Al-Mahatma Gandi.
94. Mizan Al'Itidaal, by Shams Ad-Deen Adh-Dhahabi, Daar Al-Kutub Al'Ilmiyyah, Beirut, 1416H/1995AD, 7 volumes, in Arabic.
95. Mizan Al-Hikmah, by Muhammad Mahdi Rey Shahri, Daar Alhadith, Tehran, 1416H/1995AD, 5 volumes, in Arabic.
96. AlMizaan Fi Tafseer Al-Qur’an, by Muhammad Husayn At-Tabataba'i, Al'Alami Foundation, Beirut, 1403H/1983AD, 20 volumes, in Arabic.
97. Nashr Ad-Durr, by AbuSa'id Mansoor al-Hasan AlAbi “d.421H”, Al-Hayaat AlMisriyyah Al'Ammah LilKitab, Cairo, 1989AD, 6 volumes, in Arabic.
98. Nizam Hoqooq Zan Dar Islam, by Murtaza Mutahhari, 14th edition, Sadra Publications, Tehran, 1990, in Persian.
99. Nafahat Al-Uns, by Abd Ar-Rahmaan Ibn Ahmad Jami', revised by Mahdi Tawhidi Poor, Sa'di Bookshop, 1336H, in Persian.
100. Nahj Al-Hayaat or Farhang Sukhanan Fatimah, by Muhammad Dashti, Ameer Al-Mu'mineen Researches Foundation, Qum, 1993, in Persian.
101. Wasa'il Ash-Shi'ah, by Muhammad Ibn al-Hasan Al-Hurr Al-Amili, Al-Maktabah AlIslamiyyah, Tehran, 20 volumes, in Arabic.
102. Wafayaat Al'Ayaan, by Ibn Khalkan, Daar Sadir, Beirut, in Arabic.
Journals & Newspapers
1. Ayinah Pijohish, bimonthly, Islamic Propagation Bureau, Theological School in Qum, in Persian.
2. Payam Zan, a monthly, Islamic Propagation Bureau, Theological School in Qum, in Persian.
3. Hawzah, bimonthly, Islamic Propagation Bureau, Theological School in Qum, in Persian.
4. Risalat AlIslam, a quarterly, Rapprochement Centre between Islamic Schools, Cairo, in Arabic. “not published any more”.
5. Kolak, an art cultural monthly of Mir Kisrah Hajj Sayyid Jawadi, in Persian.
6. Goftogo, a quarterly, Riza Thaqafi, in Persian.
7. Nada, a quarterly, Women Society of Iran, in Persian.
8. Noor 'Ilm, bimonthly, Clergy Society of Theological School in Qum, in Persian. “not published any more”.
9. Neema Digar, a quarterly, a cultural political and social journal for women.
10. Hamshahri, morning daily in Iran, issued by Tehran Municipality, in Persian.