Issue 429: If the four large veins in the neck of a halal meat animal are completely cut from the bottom to the top, with the conditions that will be listed, that animal will be tahir, and halal.
Issue 430: There are five conditions for slaughtering the animal:
1. The person who is conducting the slaughter must be a Muslim.
2. The animal must be slaughtered by an instrument made of iron.
3. At the time of the slaughter, the animal must be facing Qiblah.
4. At the time of the slaughter, the name of Allah must be said, and even if just (بسم الله) is said, this is sufficient.
5. After the animal has been slaughtered, it should move around a bit so that one can be sure that it was alive (before being slaughtered).
6. The normal amount of blood should flow out of the body of the animal.
Issue 431: If a halal meat wild animal is hunted with a weapon by the conditions that will he mentioned, it will be tahir and its meat will be halal:
The weapon of hunting is something like a sharp dagger or knife, or sword, or is something sharp or pointed like a dart or an arrow, and its sharpness is that so much so as to cut through the body of the animal.
The person who is hunting the animal must be a Muslim.
The weapon must be used for the hunt, so then if one is aiming for something else, and then accidentally an animal is hit, that animal will not be halal.
At the time of using the weapon (for example at the time of shooting die arrow) the name of Allah must be said.
When one reaches to the animal, the animal must be dead, or there must not be enough time to slaughter the animal, so then, if the animal has not died, but there is enough time to slaughter the animal, but this is not done, until the animal dies it is haram.
Issue 432: If a fish that has scales is taken out of the water alive, and it dies out of the water, it is tahir, and it is halal for consumption, but if it dies inside the water, even though its body is tahir it is haram to cat it, unless it dies in the water in a net.
Issue 433: If a fish that does not have scales is taken out of the water alive, and dies outside of the water, it is haram,
Issue 434: It is not necessary that the person who goes to catch fish be a Muslim, and it is also not necessary that the name of AM be taken over the fish.