[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Mujtahid (How to become one)? [Follow-up]

	The reply to the follow-up questions below was kindly provided by
Dr. Takim.

QUESTION 1:

Assalaamu'alaykum,

Dr Liyakatali Takim said about Hawza in Medina. I'd like to know where
Medina is.

Thank you

ANSWER:

Salaamun 'alaykum,

Medina is located in the state of New York. You can call

(716) 798-5342; (716) 798-5568.

Also, you can write to
Box 436, Medina, N.Y, 14103.

Liyakatali Takim

			----------------------------------

QUESTION 2:

Assalam Alikum!

Can you please provide addresses of some of the schools where one can go to
become a Mujtahid, even though they may not be in the West?

Thank you.

ANSWER:

Salaamun 'alaykum,

The Hawza ilmiyya in Qum, Iran is the best place to go to at the moment. If
you are a beginner, it is best to start at Madrasa Hujjatiya in Qum. Write
to the Principal or Administrator at Madrasa Hujjatiyya.

Fi Amanillah

Liyakatali Takim

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Mujtahid (How to become one)?
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Mushrooms