You need to refer to the experts in your area who have authentic evidence on the time of Fajr.
If you can not find such trusted experts,bayou should practice precaution (Ehtiyat).
We don't pray any obligatory prayer before being sure that the time has started.
If you have no concrete evidence that an item has really and definitely become Najis, you can consider it Taahir as well as all items which touched it. Precaution is good good but it is not obligatory.
Du'a can be accepted every time as far as we sincerely seek from Allah with the Waseela (mean) of His most beloved servants. Allah (SWT) Says in Quran : Seek from Me, I will respond to your supplications. This means that Du'a is accepted when ever you seek from Allah. Nevertheless, there are many special times where Du'a is more recommended like:
1. During Sojood (Prostration) because you will be very near to Allah while you are in prostration.
2. Between Azaan and Iqama.
3. Before sunrise and before sunset.
4. After every Salah (Prayer).
5. On the last sixth part of the night (Sahar).
6. On Laylatul Jumu'ah which is the the night of Thursday.
7. On midday of Friday and before sunset of Friday.
8. When rain starts falling.
9. During and after Ziyarat of Ahlul Bayt (AS) especially after Ziyarat Ashura which is highly recommended every day.
10. During Qunoot of Witr which is the last Rak'ah of Night Prayer.
'And many other times.
If you have agreed to the Mahr which was suggested by your husband or father-in-law, then it is valid Nikah. But if you rejected the Mahr before the recitation of the Nikah, you need to recite the Nikah again with an agreed Mahr between you and your husband.
Previous actions are valid if the real Marje' who is the highest in Islamic knowledge approves it.
It is not enough to just phone your parents but you must visit them and serve them in every possible way. Their sins are between them and Allah and do not change your responsibilities towards them even if they are non Muslims.
Allah's Wisdom and Knowledge and Mercy determine which age, country, place, family ,father, mother, etc each one should come to this world.
We believe in His Absolute Wisdom and Mercy and thank Him that created us in the age, place, family from which He created us. Allah says in Quran ( Your Lord Creates whatever He Wills and Choose, no choice have they) Sura 28, Verse 68.
No one agrees on this or knows for sure. A literal reading of hadith indicates he is a real person. However, possibly some things were foretold in a way we could understand which is metaphorical.
When it is time, we will know.
More than one wife needs practical justice between them. With out the practical justice, Muslim man is not allowed more than one wife. In Sura An-Nisa , verse 3: But if you fear that you will not deal justly with them, then just one wife.
Mut'a marriage is to save people from sinful sexual acts. It has many conditions which must be fulfilled.
It is not our job to determine who will enter Paradise or who will not. Allah knows the intentions and circumstances of every creature, and He grants Paradise to whom He wants, according to His Knowledge and Mercy.
No doubt, the authentic Hadeeth is mentioned in both Sunni books and Shia books states that: Who dies with out giving allegiance to the Imam of his time will die a death of Jahilyyah. ( Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal, v,13, p. 188 and Saheeh Muslim, v.6, p.22 and Kitab Al-Sunnah by ibn Abi Aasim;489 and many other books of Hadeeth.
The Hadeeth stating that who dies without allegiance to the Imam of his time, will die the death of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) is a Mutawaatir Hadeeth which means narrated by many authentic narrators that can never jointly lie.
It has been narrated in many Sunni references like:
1. Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, V. 28, P. 88.
2. Saheeh Muslim, V. 3, P. 1478.
3. Hilyatul Awliyaa' by al-Asbahani, V.3, P. 244.
4. Kitab Al-Sunnah by Ibn Abi 'Aasim , V.2, P.503.
5. Al-Sunan Al-Khubra by al-Bayhaqi, V.8, P. 270.
6. Saheeh ibn Hibbaan, V.10, P.434.
7. Sunan Abi Dawood, V.3, P.425.
8. Al-Mo'jam Al-Kabeer by al-Tabaraani, V.19, P.334. And many other Sunni books.
Main Shia books as well narrated this Hadeeth like:
Kitab Al-Kaafi by al-Kulaini 2; 21,
Kamaal Al-Deen by Al-Sadouq;2;409,
and Kifayat Al-Athar by Al-Khazzaz 296.