Anti Christ is a misleading person who will be killed by Al-Mahdi (AS). Jesus Christ (AS) will come down from the sky to this earth and will join Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) as one of his supporters and will pray behind him.
The government of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) will last very long as we read in the narrations that: The rule of the Justice will long as much as the injustice ruled.
The person who claims such claim needs to read more about Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) who is the divine leader who will establish the world government of peace and justice for all human beings.
1. Human being was gifted with The Reason (Intellect; Aql عقل) which guides him in all his life to the truth through proper thinking. Those who think properly know that Allah, The Creator Has created us and guided us through proper thinking as well as through His messengers and Prophets and their successors.
2. Allah Knows that with our own thinking we do need to be guided by Him through His messengers and Prophets. That is why, He sent 124000 prophets including 313 messengers.
3. Islam is The Only True religion which is remaining till today after all the previous religious messages were been distorted and changed by people for different reasons. Allah says in Quran: Any one who takes any other religion apart from Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and he will be from the losers in the Hereafter. (Sura 3 : Verse 85).
4. Our evidence is the most authentic evidence with living miracles in Quran and Ahlul Bayt (AS) which can never be denied or ignored by any person who thinks properly.
5. Our scholars were and are always ready for debate and dialogue and they proved through thousands of debates and books that we are following the real message from Allah (SWT) which was sent to all human beings through Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) and reached to us through His real successors Ahlul Bayt (AS).
We are always ready and willing to face and deal with any question or doubt by clear and authentic evidence based on proper intellect and evidence in Quran and authentic Hadeeths.
If you have any questions about Islam and Ahlul Bayt (AS), from you or others, you are welcome to write so that we can try to provide you with proper answers iA.
Sound of Azan does not support wrong at all. Wrong is wrong any time and any where.
We have narrations encouraging marrying from other families and not very near relatives especially when is an inherited illness in the family.
Cousin marriages took place among Ahlul Bayt (AS) like the marriage of Imam Ali (AS) and Lady Fatima (AS) , marriage of Imam Zainul Abideen (AS) and Fatima daughter of Imam Hasan (AS) and many other examples.
Hazrat Abbas (AS) was the chief commander of the army of imam Husain (AS) and he had to remain till the end of the battle.
Hur was in the front of war when he repented and came immediately to Imam Husain (AS). It was a moment of war and there was no time for bringing food or water.
Yes, it is allowed.
Joining a congregation prayer is allowed in every Rak'ah till before the Imam of Jama'ah raises his head from Rokoo'. If you join during Qiyaam (Standing) or Rokoo', it will be counted for you as a Rak'ah.
We are not allowed to join congregation prayer after Rokoo' except in the last Rak'ah just to get the reward of the congregation prayer but it will not be counted as a Rak'ah.
Istekhara in one matter is just once and there is no point in repeating the Istekhara on the same matter, unless the situation of the matter has changed.
If liquid comes out on orgasm, she has to perform Ghusl of Janabah.
If he was not aware that masturbation invalidates the fast, he must keep Qadha of the fast of that day.
It is not allowed to take any item before getting permission from its owner even if it was not used by its owner since months. You need to search and reach to the real owner and seek his permission.