1. Shia view on every person is according to his obedience or disobedience to the orders of Allah SWT) and the Prophet (SAWA). We love and respect any pious person who obeyed Allah and His Messenger and vice versa, we don't like nor respect those who disobeyed Allah and His Messenger.
2. Salah Uddin al-Ayyubi was a dictator ruler who captured the rule over Egypt and many other countries through bloodshed. Sunni books especially al-Maqreezi in al-Khitai, mentioned details of his battles against Muslims in many areas and his killing thousands of Muslims just to take the government on them.
3. Salah Uddin al-Ayyubi killed many scholars including al-Sahrawardi who was a well known Sunni Sufi scholar. He killed hundreds of Shia scholars in Egypt and Aleppo and other places for no crime but just out of hatred to Ahlul Bayt (AS).
4. He travelled to hundreds of places but never performed Hajj at all.
5. He was drinking alcohol daily as it is recorded in his daily minutes which was recently published in many volumes.
6. He refused to allow the Abbasid Caliph (Al-Nasser) to send his army to remove the crusaders from Palestine fearing on his chair. He joined hands with the crusaders allowing them to rule over almost all Palestine except parts of Quds. He became an ally of the crusaders and arranged marriage of his brother with the sister of the crusaders king.
7. He destroyed all schools of Shia scholars and closed down al-Azhar because it was established by the Shia . It remained closed for 104 years.
8. He burned thousands of valuable books and destroyed the libraries in Egypt just because it was established by Shia.
9. He burned thousands of Sudani Muslims alive who were besieged by his army.
10. He used to kill any Muslim who refuses to leave Ahlul Bayt till he forced people in Egypt to follow his own sect by his sword.
These are few facts about Salahuddin al-Ayyubi. More details can be found in many Sunni books like al-Khitat by al- Maqreezi and other books of history.
Baligh person is no more a child in Islam. Once the child reaches the Bolough, he/she is no more a child even if the society calls them children. Baligh person has the responsibility to perform every obligatory act or worship according to his abilities. Baligh young person is responsible to do Amr bil Ma'roof and Naahi 'Anil Munkar according to his knowledge and abilities and the possibility of effect.
Dealing with parents must be with full respect even if they do what you think it wrong. You must avoid any word or behaviour which can cause hurting their feelings. Hurting the feelings of your parents or any of them is a major sin.
According to many narrations, certain animals (either mentioned in Quran or authentic Hadeeths) will enter the Paradise like:
1.The she-camel of prophet Salih (AS) which was killed by the disbelievers, mentioned in Quran Sura 91, Verse 13.
2. The calf of Ibraheem (AS). (Sura 51, Verse 26.)
3. The ram of Esmaeel (AS). (Sura 37, verse 107).
4. The cow of Musa (AS. (Sura 2, Verse 67).
5. The whale of Younus (AS). (Sura 37, verse 142).
6. The donkey of al-Ozair (AS). (2:259).
7. The ant of Sulaiman (AS). (Sura 27, verse 18).
8. The hoopoe of Bilqees. ( Sura 27, verse 20).
9. The dog of the people of the Cave. (Sura 18, verse 18.
10. The She-camel of the Prophet Muhammad (AS).
We have authentic narrations in Shia and Sunni books from the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) stating that wearing gold is not allowed for men as well as wearing pure silk. Regarding gold we have an authentic Hadeeth from Ali ibn Jafar from his brother Imam Musa ibn Jafar (AS) when he was asked: Is it allowed for man to wear gold? He replied: No, because the Prophet (SAWA) did not allow it. ( Wasaa'il al-Shia, V.4, P.415). We have also a narration from Ammar ibn Moosa from Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (AS): man should never wear nor pray with gold. (Wasaa'il al-Shia , V4, P. 413).
In Sunni books, Tirmithi and Ibn Hanbal and many others narrated that the Prophet (SAWA) said: Silk and gold are forbidden on the men of my Ummah, permissible for their women.
That is why it is unanimous among Muslim scholars from all Muslim sects that wearing gold ands silk is forbidden for Muslim men.
Real Muslim prays for the good for every one. We should pray for those wronged us and did injustice on us to be guided to the truth and to leave wrong way to the right way.
'We don't curse any believer. We only curse the enemies of Allah (SWT), the Prophet (SAWA) and Ahlul Bayt (AS) who are in fact the enemies of mankind.
These claims from this person prove that he is a liar. He has been appointed and financially supported by our enemies to create dispute and cause trouble among the followers of Ahlul Bayt. Fortunately, his lies are clear for our community and after spending huge amounts of money which is been injected by our enemies,he hardly has any considerable following.
He claimed that he is son of imam Al-Mahdi, while people of Basra where he belongs to, know the name of his father and grand father and his family tree and confirm that he is a liar.
There are special websites and social media groups refuting his lies.
Taraweeh is a Bid'ah created in the year 14 after Hijra by Umar ibn Khttab. Umar himself called it Bid'ah ( Saheeh Bukhari; Hadeeth number1871 and Saheeh Muslim ; Hadeeth number 1219 , and Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal ; Hadeeth number 22944, and a Sunan Abi Dawood; 1143, and al-Mowatta'bby Malik ibn Ana's; 243, and Sunan al-Tirmithi ; 403, Sunan al-Kubba by al-Bayhaqi ; V.7, P. 62 and Saheeh ibn Hibban , V.6, P. 186 and many other Sunni books of Hadeeth).
imam Ali (AS) was always against every Bid'ah. He had clearly refused this practice and condemned it. When he had the government in his hand, he prevented people from Taraweeh and told them that no congregational prayer in Islam but the obligatory prayers but many of them said: It is Sunnah of Umar and we won't leave a Sunnah of Umar.( Al-Kafi 8:58).
Allah, The Glorious is everywhere and He sees everything every moment as we believe and read in Quran (He is with you where you may be) Sura 57, Verse 4.
'The Prophet Muhammad and his successors are granted knowledge by Allah as and when Allah wants. Their knowledge is gifted to them by Allah. Allah's knowledge is His own and never given to Him.
Infallible Imams are the most humble servants of Allah after the Prophet (SAWA).
Allah (SWT) knows when Imam Al-Mahdi (As) will come back to public life. Allah only knows his age then. We know that his age now is 1187 years and 44 days as we are in 29 of the month of Ramadan 1442 as he was born in Samarra in 15th of Asha'ban in year 255 after Hijra.
'When he will re appear,bye will look like a man in his forties according to Hadeeth.
Muslim female should not display her photos or videos etc in public even if her intention is not to attract, but she can never control the intentions of others.
Muslim woman is not allowed to wear and show any jewelry in front of non Mahram men, including necklaces, bracelets, rings etc.
Inner and outer modesty, chastity and hijab is something Almighty God has mandated for all men and women.
It is necessary for us as Muslims to familiarise ourselves with the many benefits of inner and outer hijab, and the earlier we learn this the better.
Young boys need to be modest, and so do young girls, even though they might not be intellectually mature enough. As long as they are aware of their surroundings, and have entered into the age of religious maturity, they become responsible and accountable for what they do.
This is what bulugh and takleef means.
Furthermore, being modest and having hijab does not necessarily mean one is sexually active. It is a process of engaging with the natural and mental development of a male/female.
An Islamic lifestyle prepares us for the world, and whether this particular girl might be mentally ready or not, she must adapt to what it is that our religion wants from us, as the Almighty has accommodated to all that is required for us in our natural needs as humans.
A young girl who reaches the age of taklif will realise how beneficial and positive hijab is when she prioritises her spiritual and moral conduct over everything else, and she will realise how intellectually mature she becomes.
As for the age of bulugh, for a female it is completion of 9 lunar years. For a male, it is the occuring of one of the following, whichever one occurs first is the sign of his bulugh:
1. having a wet-dream.
2. growth of thick pubic hair.
3. completing of 15 lunar years.
And Allah knows best.