A mahram is an unmarriageable kin with whom marriage or sexual intercourse would be considered haram, illegal in Islam, or people from whom hijab is not obligatory.
It is not allowed for any Muslim, being male or female, to instigate others for sinful acts.
Men should avoid showing tattoo on their body to non Mahram women when there is a possibility of bad effect.
In the name of Allah
The answer is Yes.
When You breastfeed someone else's child (with all the conditions that will be mentioned below) That child is basically like a child of Your own. So he/she will be Mahram to:
- You (Breastfeeding mother), your parents, your grandparents and so on, your siblings, your aunts and uncles.
- Your husband (Breastfeeding Father), his parents, his grandparents and so on, his siblings, his aunts and uncles.
- Your Children (current and future), your grandchildren and so on.
But what are the conditions for breastfeeding to result in Mharamiyyat?
1. The child should suck the milk from the breast. So if the milk is poured into the child's mouth, it doesn't count.
2. The child should be under two years of age.
3. The milk should be the result of a Halal relationship.
4. The Child should not throw up the milk. If so, it doesn't count.
5. The quantity or duration of breastfeeding should be either of these:
- Enough so that his/her body would grow due to that milk.
(Grow: muscles/meat are created or bones will be strengthened)
- 15 times in a row. (without any other food or milk from another woman)
- 24 hours straight. (without any other food or milk from another woman)
Any type of deliberate touching between non Mahram male and female is not allowed even with or over cloth.
It depends on the effect of listening to the lyrics from Non Mahram. If it initiates bad feelings, it should be avoided.
Yes if the breast feeding continues for whole day and whole night or it was 14 times continuously.
The woman then becomes breast feeding mother.أم رضاعية
Cousin brothers are Non Mahram for their cousin sisters, no matter whether they grow up together or not. Allah (SWT) who created us knows the best and He allowed marriage between cousin brother and his cousin sister, as the marriage between Imam Ali (AS) and Lady Fatimah (SA). This means that cousins are non Mahram because marriage between them is permissible.
A cousin is not mahram unless you are married to them or is a secondary reason why you are mahram (such as being milk siblings). However you do not need a mahram to go to hajj. This is just a legal requirement for the visa from Saudi and is not required in Shi'i fiqh.
I hope you are able to perform the hajj successfully, God willing!
as salam alaikum
The rules of mahramiyyah apply to all mahrams: those mentioned in the ayah and those who are not mentioned.
With prayers for your success.
Thank you for your question. There is no problem with this unless you fear falling into sin.
May you always be successful
Yes it is allowed to expose her feet only , not any part of her leg, if the men who can see her are her own Mahram like father, son, real brother etc. Muslim female must cover her feet even during performing Prayers if any non Mahram man can see her while she is praying.
It does need mentioning that covering the feet is part of compulsory Hijab in front of non Mahram man.
According to Islam all humans are the servants of Allah and slavery is wrong. However the time of Prophet a lot of people were slave and slavery was acceptable in the world. Islam started to teach people that it is wrong and to free the slaves step by step . First Islam gave them rights and made rules to support them....
Anyway according to Islam the female slaves were like the wife of the owner and the male slaves were mahram.