It is not haraam to recite Quran in a state of janabah unless it is the sajdah ayahs, however it is nicer and more respectful to be in a state of ritual purity.
Allah does not punish people for things they do due to accident or forgetfulness.
However you should make up the prayers done in the state of janabah.
Thank you for your question. This answer is from the website of Ayatullah Sistani (hA):
Question: Does a woman enter the state of Janabah, if she reaches orgasm without penetration?
Answer: As for the fluid that is discharged from the vagina when a woman engages in foreplay or imagines lustful thoughts and which is not enough to dirty other places [such as her clothing], it is pure and does not require Ghusl to be performed and nor does it invalidate Wuḍū. However, if the discharged fluid is a lot – to the extent that it can be called an ‘ejaculation’ and it dirties clothing – then in case it is discharged when the woman reaches sexual climax and complete sexual satisfaction (orgasm), it is impure and causes Janābah. In fact, even if it is not discharged at that moment, based on obligatory precaution it is impure and causes janābah. And whenever a woman doubts whether or not a discharge of fluid was to this extent, or she doubts whether or not fluid was discharged at all, performing Ghusl is not obligatory on her and nor does it invalidate Wuḍūʾ and Ghusl.
May you always be successful
Every Makrouh is harmful but not Haraam. Allah knows the details of the harm which might be unknown to us.
We have Hadeeths from the Prophet (SAWA) stating that it is Makrouh. It is not only when trying to conceive a child but it is Makrouh in any sexual intercourse.
If your wife wants that, and she is sure that no semen will be swallowed by her ( as semen is Najis), then it will be allowed.
We have many Hadeeths guiding couples about this issue.
1. It is always recommended to be with Wudhu before going for intercourse with your spouse. In general, Wudhu is always recommended in any case.
2. Recommended times for intercourse include the night of Thursday ( Laylatul Jumu'ah) and first night of the Month of Ramadhan.
3. It is Makrouh ( disliked) to go for that during eclipse and on the last night of every lunar month, and first night of every lunar month except the month of Ramadhan.
4. It is recommended for spouses to prepare themselves for that whenever the other spouse wants it.
5. It becomes obligatory for the wife to fulfill the need of her husband when he needs her for intimate relationship as far as she has no valid reason e.g. religious like menstruation or health reason to refuse.
6. It is Makrouh, but not Haraam, for the husband to look at the private part of his wife. We have in our narrations that it can harm the eye sight of the child who can be conceived from that intercourse.
7. It is recommended to say Bismillah and pray to Allah to grant you blessed child.
8. It is Makrouh for each of them to use same piece of tissue or napkin which was used by the other spouse to wipe the private parts. The narrations mentioned that using same tissue or napkin can create bad feelings or dislike ness between them.
9. It is recommended for both spouses and mainly the husband to spend enough time in foreplay with his wife before the intercourse.
10. It is recommended for both of them to try to please the other as much as possible, and not look for his or her own enjoyment ignoring the other.
11. It is mentioned in the Hadeeths that spouses should avoid letting their voice during sexual relation reach to any one else specially the children. Narrations mentioned that child hearing the voice of his parents while sex can be in the future a sinner of fornication.
12. It is recommended to avoid facing the direction of Qibla during sex.
13. It is recommended to perform Ghusl of Janabah after sexual intercourse before sleeping or eating or drinking. If Ghusl is not possible,then Tayammum can be performed till Ghusl is possible.
14. It Makrouh to speak more than required while sexual intercourse. The narrations mentioned that it can result in a dumb child.
These are few points in this subject.
You are allowed to get married for more or less any reason you want. People (both men and women) decide to get married for all sorts of reasons.
However, it is good for him to think deeply about whether or not he *should* do it since it will affect other people around him.
Such discharge is not Najis and it does not require any Ghusl nor Wudhu.
It is permitted but if a woman was doing any particular act on her husband, then it is haram for her to consume any najasa.
Please read the following link which includes some ahadith and information on this matter:
May Allah grant you success
Many of us use social media as it can be beneficial in spreading Islam in addition to keeping in contact with those we know from friends and family.
Unfortunately on all platforms such as Facebook and YouTube, corruption may pop up from ads. If one unintentionally sees these types of things, then it is upon him to look away. If one would deliberately look at corrupt things whilst fasting, then it would of course decrease his reward but not break the fast.
Please watch a recent lecture I gave regarding this topic:
As for ghusl, this wouldn’t be needed unless you ejaculate. So if you see a haram picture by mistake and then you automatically ejaculate (which isn’t a common thing) then you would have to perform the ghusl of janabah.
May Allah grant you success
Masturbation using your hands or any part of your body is a sinful act, but if your wife uses her hands or any part of her body to masturbate you, it will be allowed for you and her. This can be done by wife to her husband as well as by husband to his wife when they are together.
Ghusl wouldn’t need to be repeated however, if this came out during the woman praying Salah, she should break the salah and make the place tahir of where the semen has leaked and then repeat the salah.
May Allah grant you success
It is compulsory on every one of them to perform Ghusl of Janabah latest before Fajr (Dawn) time. Remaining deliberately on the state of Janabah will invalidate the fast and cause a major sin with all its sequences which are Qadha of the fast of that day and Kaffara of feeding sixty poor persons or fasting two months. Ghusl must be performed before the time of Fajr.