Allah (SWT) knows the future of every one, and He has The Absolute Wisdom and Absolute Mercy. He ordains (when and how and where should be) the birth of every human being . No one will face any injustice because of others. Allah's Mercy is on and for all and every one will enjoy Allah's Mercy and Justice. Those who were born in Non Muslim families will never be punished because of that, but will be given plenty of chances to know the truth and full ability to decide and follow.
as salam alaikum
this opinion of some Maraji' is based on ahadith like the followings:
It has been reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, said: "There is no Riba between us and the people who fight us".
It has been reported that Imam Sadiq, peace be upon him, said: "There is no Riba between a Muslim and a Dhimmi".
On the other hand, we find hadith like:
It has been reportes that it was asked to Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him, "Is there any Riba between me and the polytheists"? The Imam answered: "Yes".
All the above-mentioned ahadith can be found in the book "Wasa'il al-Shi'ah" by Shaykh Hurr al-'Amili.
Another evidence is given by the fact that taking the money from a non-Muslim with mutual consent is allowed by consensus; therefore the interest taken from a non-Muslims should fall in the same category.
However Riba is one of the major sins and it is categorically condemned in the Qur'an and sahih ahadith with no exceptions. That is why you may find ulama that have opted for a more precautionary stance not allowing Riba in its absolute sense.
With prayers for your success.
No one will go to hell if he did not deny and insisted on denying Islam, after knowing about the True Faith.
Those who died before knowing the True Faith will be given full chance in the Day of Judgement to know about the True Faith, then they will be tested whether they accept it or not.
Thank you for your question. The dilemma in this question is caused by the way it is framed as it assumes that punishment is in accordance with specific crimes. One direct answer to this question as it stands is to hypothesize that some crimes would have far enough reaching consequences to deserve eternal punishment. Especially, when those crimes include others and have far-reaching implications into their futures and the people surrounding them.
However, another way to answer the question is to re-frame it and examine life as an opportunity in which people choose how to fashion their own afterlife. In this case, it is not God that enforces an external punishment that would be just or unjust, but rather, the solidification of disbelief in the heart, from which there is no coming back as there is no repentance, manifests as an eternal punishment from which there is no hope of salvation.
May you always be successful.
Virtues of Islam are unlimited and can never be confined in few key statements but you can take from them what ever you want depending on the level of education and thinking of the person whom you want to talk to. You can mention these facts:
- Islam is the message from God Almighty to all human beings with no discrimination , to make their life real human, peaceful, successful life.
- Islam is the message from God Almighty based on Quran which is intact with out any change.
- Islam is based on the facts of everlasting miraculous book which challenged all its opponents to bring like it, but no one could bring even one part like it.
- Islam is the Most harmonious combination between reason and heart to make human life balanced, peaceful and meaningful.
- Islam is the message from The Creator of the universe which is based on complete evidence and reason with out any myth or contradiction.
- Islam is the only way of life which secures peace of mind and tranquility in human life.
- Islam is the only religion which is based on justice and fairness in all levels of life being individual or family or social.
- Islam has the most comprehensive rules covering and organizing every matter in life, like no other religion or ideology.
- Islam has the practical solutions for all the problems of people if they follow it properly.
- Islam has the most noble leaders who are the Prophet and his Progeny who are still guiding the whole world to the piousness, justice and fairness.
- Islam is the only religion which is protected from distortion and deviation because of the existence of Quran and Ahlul Bayt which guarantees the straight path of the followers of Islam. These are just few example from thousands or more. Wassalam.
As salam alaikum
There is no mention in the Qur'an of rewards for disbelievers. On the contrary in several verses it is said that their deeds will go to waste for their disbelief:
"Who turn away from his religion and dies as disbeliever: those are the ones whose deeds will go to waste in this world and the Hereafter" (2:217)
"Who disbelieves without faith, his deeds will go to waste and he will be in the Hereafter among the losers" (5:5)
"It is not for the disbelievers to keep the mosque of Allah in a flourishing state while they bear witness to their own disbelief . It is these whose deeds have all gone to waste on the Day of Resurrection" (9:17)
On the other hand, it is also true that "whosoever as done so much as an atom's weight of good will see it" (99:7). This, however, does not imply any reward: in fact a deed without faith does not call for retribution according to a Qur'anic perspective.
With prayers for your success.
Yes. Now most of ulama believe non-Muslims who believe in God are clean. Just if they cook halal chicken with pork in one dish, then it is najis and you should not eat.