A student is primarily a person enrolled in a school or other educational institution who attends classes in a course to attain the appropriate level of mastery of a subject under the guidance of an instructor and who devotes time outside class to do whatever activities the instructor assigns that are necessary either for class preparation or to submit evidence of progress towards that mastery. In the broader sense, a student is anyone who applies themselves to the intensive intellectual engagement with some matter necessary to master it as part of some practical affair in which such mastery is basic or decisive.
It is allowed to take what is known as Student Loan from Non Muslim authoraties even if you know that they will charge interest. You can pay it as you pay taxes to the authorities. It is not obligatory to take such loan but it is allowed.
Knowledge is foe all human beings and it can never be restricted.
If you touch any part of the dead body or bone of a dead body directly with out gloves, you need to perform Ghusl of touching a dead. If you touch wearing gloves, then you don't need to perform Ghusl of touching the dead.
Selling study notes is allowed if it does not mean cheating. Cheating or deceiving is not allowed.
Every human being needs a constant bond with His Creator Who is showering His bounties on him, through remembering and worshiping Him. This constant bond is the only way to tranquility and peace of mind. Tahajjud is a special prayer performed at night when people are asleep or indulged in their desires. The sincere believers enjoy at night talking to their best beloved who is Allah through Tahajjud ( Salat Al-Layl) where they get spiritual satisfaction and happiness, and get stronger in their day to day life challenges. The benefits of Tahajjud are more than our ability to count. It is the way for every good in this life and every good hereafter. Hadeeth from the Prophet (SAWA) when he was asked for the way to health, wealth, peaceful and respectful life and every good in this life, he replied: Night Prayer. He was then asked about the way for success and High degrees in Hereafter in Paradise,v he replied: Night Prayer.
You should seek advice from trusted scholars and persons in your area.
Young persons who are unable to marry are been advised to keep fasting as many days as they can. Fasting helps making them more able to control themselves.
Eating with your non-muslim students is allowed provided that the food you personally consume is halal, and provided that eating with them wouldn't include any other haram actions such as free-mixing or alcohol on the same table as yourself.
May Allah grant you success
This is a very important question for those who really care to improve themselves and achieve a better degrees of success in this life and hereafter. These are few practical steps which can add to spirituality and Taqwa (Piousness):
1. Asking yourself before any act or word whether Allah (SWT) likes it or not? That is the best degree of remembering Allah (SWT) along with continuous remembering him in our heart and tongue.
2. Reciting Quran and Du'a with understanding and pondering and gifting its reward to Imam Al-Mahdi (AS).
3. Performing Nawaafil prayers especially Night Prayer ( SALAT ALLAYL or NAMAZ E SHAB) every night.
4. Talking to Imam e Zaman (AS) every day and night as he listens to us and responds to the pious believers.
5. Gifting the reward of all our good deeds to Imam Al-Mahdi and all Ahlul Bayt (AS) which will not only multiply our reward, but also make us more near to them.
6. Having best Akhlaq (Manners) with parents, relatives especially your family members and with all people.
7. Being with Wudhu all the times as much as you can.
8. Trying to strengthen our will power by avoiding evil desires and performing good acts even if it can look like difficult like fasting, performing morning Prayer on its time, giving charity,etc. We need to control our desires and never allow our desires to control us.
9. Helping needy people in any possible way for the sake of Allah (SWT).
10. Trying to make believers happy by respecting them, caring for them, smiling in their faces and in any other act of generosity and kindness to them or their families.
11. Performing obligatory Prayers on time with out any delay. Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) performs every Prayer on time, so, your praying on time will make your Prayers elevated to Allah (SWT) with the Prayer of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS).
12. Keeping your most important supplication and wish, the reappearance of Imam Al-Mahdi (AS) and sincerely praying for him, more than praying for yourself and your family.
When you touch a cold dead body directly with out gloves, Ghusl of that touching becomes obligatory on you. If you can not perform Ghusl, then Tayammum becomes obligatory on you.
It is allowed to take money from the government to meet studying expenses and repay it later on after employment according to the agreement.
The grand scholar, Ayatullah al-Udhma Seyid Abu al-Qasim al-Khu`i (1317/1899 - 1412/1992 AH/CE) was one of the outstanding Shi'ah jurists between the sixties until the early nineties.
For a detailed biography on his life, please refer to:
As far as his teachers are concerned, he studied under the greatest of scholars of hist time. Among them were:
1. Sheikh Fathullah Esfahani, known as Sheikh al-Shari'ah.
2. Sheikh Mehdi al-Mazandarani.
3. Sheikh Dhiya' al-Din al-'Iraqi.
4. Sheikh Muhammad Husain al-Gharawi al-Kumpani.
5. Sheikh Muhammad Husain al-Na'ini.
And others. However, from what I have looked into, I have not come accross information stating that the late Seyid al-Khu`i studied under the late Seyid Abu al-Hasan al-Esfahani (1284/1867 - 1365/1946 AH/CE).
As for some of the prominent students of Seyid Abu al-Hasan al-Esfahani, who are famously known, they are:
1. Seyid Mahmud al-Shahrudi.
2. Seyid Muhsin al-Hakim
3. Seyid Hadi al-Milani.
4. Mirza Hashim al-Amuli.
5. Allamah Tabatabai.
And Allah knows best.