Islam is the religion which was sent by Allah, The Creator of the universe to guide people to the right way of life and happy everlasting future.
1. The Creator of Nature sent Islam which is in complete harmony with every thing in nature .
2. Allah permitted acts and not permitted acts in Islam are in accordance with the nature e.g. eating, drinking, wearing, relations, etc. Eating pork is forbidden in Islam, and drinking alcohol is forbidden as well. All scientists admit the damaging harms of such things on the human health.
3. Sexual acts are allowed within the frame of marriage or Mut'ah but it is sinful with out such frame. This is the natural need of human beings being organized properly by Islam.
4. Every permitted act in Islam is harmless, while every obligatory (Waajib) act is necessary for life, and every Haraam (forbidden) act is damagingly harmful.
5. Islam guides people to social system based on human dignity for all humans and equality and justice which leads to peaceful social and individual life.
There are thousands of examples which can be found with little thinking.