The verse 33:33 was revealed informing about the Infallible progeny of the Prophet (SAWA). Hadith al-Kisaa' stated that the Prophet (SAWA ) kept the kisa (cloak) on Ali (as), Fatima (as), Hassan (as) and Hussain (as) and said: O Allah, theses are my Ahlul Bayt, so keep filth away from them and purify them real purification.. None of the wives of the Prophet was allowed to join them. This authentic Hadeeth is narrated in Sunni books like:
Saheeh Muslim 4450
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 2903 and 16374 and 25300 and 25339 and 25383 and 25521 and more.
Tirmithi 3129 and 3130 and 3719 and 3809.
Nasa'ee in Sunan Al-Kubra v.5 p.107 and v.5 p.112
al-Bayhaqi in Al-Sunan al-Kubba v.2, p.149 and v.2 p. 142
It was also narrated in Shia books by:
· Sheikh al-Tusi in his book al-Amaali
· Tafsir al-'Ayyashi
· Tafsir Furat al-Kufi
· Tafsir al-Qummi by Ali ibn Ibrahim
· The book of Sulaym ibn Qays
· Kitab al-Khisal by Sheikh al-Saduq
Also, one of the best ways to gain sensitivity to something again is to be completely away from it. (In this case, that might involve abstaining from television and movies as well as other things. Of course this can be easier said than done given that it might be difficult due to other people around, etc.) The human being has an enormous capacity to forget, and after a few years of not being exposed to something, it is likely that you will be taken aback by it if you see it.
The bad effect of the inappropriate images, videos and language needs
to be cleaned from the heart and mind, so that the person can be
gradually purified from that dirt. It starts from a sincere feeling of
sorrow and repentance and from the decision to leave it and never come
back to it. Along with continuous and repeated Istegfaar specially
during the night in the state of Sujood.
It is very useful to weep or try to weep when you remember such sins. Even a drop of tear of sorrow and repentance extinguishes the fire.
When the heart becomes clear as it was created by Allah SWT, the person will be shocked to see or listen to any of the evil material again. So the main point is how to purify the
heart from the dirt of the sinful acts. The Hadeeths guide to keep on
repeating Istegfaar to achieve more purity in the heart and mind.
1. We abide to the meanings of Quranic verses and rules of Islam as explained by the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) and his Holy Progeny Ahlul Bayt (AS), and not our own thinking or our superficial linguistic understanding which is away from what the Prophet and Ahlul Bayt have explained.
2. Khums consist of two equal parts; Sahm Imam, and Sahm Sadat. Sahm Sadat is the right of needy Sadat who ae from the family tree of the Prophet (SAWA). Allah (ST) knows that Ahlul Bayt (AS) and their families will face big difficulties from their enemies, that is why, Sahm Sadat has been ordained for the needy Sadat.
3. Sahm Imam (AS) is the right of the Imam (AS) and it is received either by him or by his deputies like the Marja' of Taqleed or his deputies now a days. Sahm Imam is used generally in serving the general poor and needy and religious, educational and social services.
Perform them two Rakas (as it was your duty during the journey).